Are you a florist, maker, or small business owner looking to improve your styling and photography of your own products? Or maybe an amateur photographer wanting to improve your camera skills, your understanding of light, or learning how to capture your children? Or maybe you would like to grow your Instagram presence and create a beautiful gallery of images? I believe in helping people build their confidence as a photographer, based in a sound technical knowledge, to allow your creativity to flow. The more we trust in ourselves that we know what we are doing, the more we can relax and really enjoy the process!
Let’s get inspired and take photos
There are many areas of photography, Instagram and styling that I can help you with. Here are just a few –
- learning to use your camera in manual mode
- understanding shutter speeds, depth of field, focus etc
- getting the best out of your smart phone camera
- lightroom editing and workflow, both desktop and mobile
- retouching and simple photoshop techniques
- styling, composition and lighting
- portraiture and self-portraiture
- feeling more confident in front of the camera and how to nail your angles
- Instagram – building an authentic community and a curating a beautiful gallery
I can offer continued support on the telephone and email, and together I help you become a more confident and self assured photographer and Instagrammer.
Prices for one-to-one tuition start from £250 for a two hour session with continued support afterwards, either remotely or in person. Please contact me for more details here.
I can also offer shorter mentoring sessions – please contact me for more details and package prices.
If you prefer to learn at your own pace, I have an online courses available on Skillshare covering all the photography basics. This is a great place to start your learning journey! Any questions afterwards, or something you’d love to go into more depth on? Then get in touch and we can do that too!
The studio is conveniently located in Northampton which is an hour from London Euston by train, and only a few miles from the M1 junctions 15/15A.
If you’d like to book in with me, or have questions, thoughts or suggestions – please shoot me a message here! I’ll be very happy hear from you!